- Size Guide
Available for pre-order, due January 2024.
The ALUXX-grade aluminum frame is robust yet featherweight, providing a compliant ride to tackle roads less travelled. Redesigned geometry offers superior control while the upgraded Advanced-grade composite fork grants a smooth ride. The Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar boasts a 5° back sweep and flare drop for a relaxed ergonomic feel. The Contact D-Fuse seatpost is swappable for a 30.9 or 27.2 mm round post and these exclusive D-Fuse components absorb shock and reduce vibrations for fatigue-free fun. Adjust the wheelbase and rear-wheel tire clearance with the flip chip dropout – go shorter for agile handling or longer for increased stability and bigger tires for extra grip.
- Frame ALUXX-grade aluminium, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat mount disc, flip chip – dropout
- Fork Advanced-grade composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, flat mount disc
- Handlebar Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.8mm, 5-degree back sweep, flare drop, alloy XS: 400mm, S: 400mm, M: 420mm, L: 420mm
- Grips cork tape with gel
- Stem Giant Contact, +/- 8 degree, alloy XS: 50mm, S: 60mm, M: 70mm, L: 80mm
- Seatpost Giant Contact D-Fuse, alloy, 14mm offset
- Saddle Liv Approach
- Shifters Shimano GRX RX-610, 2x12
- Front Derailleur Shimano GRX RX-820
- Rear Derailleur r Derailleur Shimano GRX RX-820
- Brakes Shimano GRX BR-RX410 hydraulic, Giant MPH rotors [F]160mm, [R]160mm
- Brake Levers Shimano GRX RX-610 hydraulic
- Cassette Shimano 105, 12-speed, 11x34
- Chain KMC X12L-1
- Crankset FSA Omega Modular AGX+, 32/48 XS: 165mm, S: 170mm, M: 172.5mm, L: 172.5mm
- Bottom Bracket FSA Mega EXA
- Rims Giant S-X2 Disc wheelset, alloy
- Hubs Giant alloy, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes stainless steel
- Tyres Maxxis Rambler 700x40c, tubeless
- Extras 53mm max tyre size in long flip chip position, 45mm max tyre size in short flip chip position, factory tubeless set up, ISC clamp
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.