- Size Guide
The Advanced 0 comes with the Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar with a 5-degree back sweep and flare drop for a secure and comfortable grip. Some bikes have a Contact D-Fuse seatpost, while others offer a dropper post. The D-Fuse components are designed to absorb vibrations, making your ride smoother and more enjoyable. The flip chip dropout gives you the flexibility to choose the handling and wheelbase length that suits your route best. Go shorter for nimble turning; go longer for more stability and space for bigger tires. There's also integrated storage along the down tube so you can easily bring essential items along with you.
An ultralight composite frame and fork of Advanced grade increases responsiveness, while integrated internal cable routing creates a clean look and more space for important accessories. Revamped frame geometry boosts both aggressiveness and steering, whilst supplying greater balance, grip and precision when moving fast or travelling down hills.
- Frame Advanced-grade composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat mount disc, flip chip – dropout, integrated down tube storage, integrated cable routing
- Fork Advanced-grade composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, stainless steel bearings, 12mm thru-axle, flat mount disc
- Handlebar Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.8mm, 5-degree back sweep, flare drop, alloy XS: 400mm, S: 400mm, M: 420mm, L: 420mm
- Grips Liv All Condition
- Stem Giant Contact AeroLight, -10 degree, alloy XS: 50mm, S: 60mm, M: 70mm, L: 80mm
- Seatpost Giant Contact SL D-Fuse, composite, -5/+15mm offset
- Saddle Liv Approach
- Shifters Shimano GRX RX-820, 2x12
- Front Derailleur Shimano GRX RX-820
- Rear Derailleur Shimano GRX RX-820
- Brakes Shimano GRX RX-820 hydraulic, Shimano RT-70 rotors [F]160mm, [R]160mm
- Brake Levers Shimano GRX RX-820 hydraulic
- Cassette Shimano CS-HG710, 12-speed, 11x36
- Chain KMC X12L-1
- Crankset Shimano GRX FC-RX820, 31/48 XS: 165mm, S: 170mm, M: 172.5mm, L: 172.5mm
- Bottom Bracket Shimano, press fit
- Rims Giant CXR 2 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, [F] 35mm, [R] 35mm
- Hubs [F] Giant alloy, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle [R] Giant AR alloy, 3-pawl driver, Center Lock, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes Sapim Sprint
- Tyres CADEX AR, 700x40c, tubeless
- Extras 53mm max tyre size in long flip chip position, 45mm max tyre size in short flip chip position, factory tubeless set up, ISC clamp, integrated down tube storage bag
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.