With its 120mm of travel and geometry that offers confidence-inspiring handling, the Giant Embolden 2 could be the bike to unlocked your mountain bike potential and get you looking for bigger mountains. With its powerful disc brakes and Shimano gearing, this bike encourages you to go and seek new adventures
- Frame ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, 120mm
- Fork Suntour Raidon 34, Boost, 130mm
- Shock Suntour Raidon R
- Handlebar Giant Connect Trail
- Stem Giant Contact
- Seatpost Giant Connect, 30.9
- Saddle Liv Contact (forward)
- Shifters SRAM SX Eagle
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur SRAM SX Eagle
- Brakes Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers Shimano BL-MT201
- Cassette SRAM SX Eagle, 11x50
- Chain SRAM SX Eagle
- Crankset SRAM SX Eagle DUB, 30t
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims Giant AM 27.5, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Hubs Giant Tracker Giant Sport QR, sealed bearing [F] QR15, Giant Tracker Giant Sport,[R] QR 141
- Spokes stainless
- Tyres [F] Maxxis Rekon 27.5x2.6 WT, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Ardent Race 27.5x2.6 WT, EXO, TR
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.