- Size Guide
The Explore E+ Pro features an ALUXX SL aluminium frameset and SyncDrive Pro motor that’s powered by Yamaha. Together, they deliver great handling and smooth acceleration on a variety of road conditions. You can tune it just the way you want with the tunable support modes that provide up to 360 percent of a rider’s power. Wider tubeless tyres add comfort and stability, making Explore E+ Pro the perfect bike to explore new routes. The new RideControl Ergo with on-board navigation helps riders find their way, and smartphone connectivity allows you to access emails, messaging and other apps. With its focus on adaptability, Explore E+ Pro gives riders the freedom to ride wherever they want.
- Motor Giant SyncDrive Pro
- Controller Giant RideControl Ergo
- Display Giant RideDash EVO
- Battery Giant EnergyPak Smart 625, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
- Frame ALUXX SL aluminium, Overdrive 1½ - 1⅛" head tube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount, compatible with fenders
- Fork RST Pulse 29-15 AIR, 60mm, tapered steerer, lockout, 15x100 thru-axle
- Handlebar Giant Connect XC Riser 31.8x690mm
- Stem Giant Contact
- Seatpost Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle Selle Royal Vivo Ergo Moderate Unisex
- Pedals Aluminium Platform
- Shifters Shimano XT
- Front Derailleur Shimano XT
- Rear Derailleur Shimano XT, 12-Speed, Shadow+
- Brakes Shimano XT BR-M8100, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Brake Levers Shimano XT BL-M8100, I-spec EV
- Cassette Shimano CS-M7100, 10-45T, 12-Speed
- Chain KMC e.12 Turbo, EcoProteq, e-bike optimised
- Crankset Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 36/48T
- Bottom Bracket N/A
- Rims Giant eX 2, Tubeless Ready, 700c Aluminium
- Hubs Giant eTracker, sealed cartridge bearings [F] 15mm Thru-Axle [R] 142x12 Thru-axle, e-bike optimised
- Spokes Sapim E-Lite [r] Race [f], e-bike optimised
- Tyres Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700x45c (622x45), Tubeless Ready, Reflex (max tyre width possible: 47mm)
- Extras Giant EnergyPak Smart 6A charger, Giant EnergyPak Plus range extender compatible
- Lighting Supernova V521S, Axa BlueLine Steady E6 rear
- Carrier MIK rack. System bag & basket compatible
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'9" (162 - 175cm)||Small|
|5'8"- 6'1" (172 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.