- Size Guide
The Propel Advanced SL Disc ensures maximum speed and power for efficient aerodynamic performance. Developed with AeroSystem Shaping technology, the frame tubes incorporate a truncated ellipse shape which maximizes stiffness without compromising weight. Equipped with disc brakes and thru-axles, the Propel Advanced SL Disc guarantees professional-level road control and the ultimate aerodynamic advantage. Backed by Team World Tour sprinters and refined by Giant, this bike ensures the highest levels of efficiency and precision.
- Frame Advanced SL-grade composite, integrated seatpost, disc
- Fork Advanced SL-grade composite, full-composite OverDrive Aero steerer, disc
- Handlebar Giant Contact SLR Aero S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm
- Grips Stratus Lite 2.0
- Stem Giant Contact SLR Aero S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm, XL:120mm
- Seatpost Advanced SL - grade composite, integrated design, -5/+15mm offset
- Saddle Giant Fleet SLR
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8170 2x12
- Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8150
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-R8150
- Brakes Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic, Shimano RT-CL800 rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm
- Brake Levers Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra, 12-speed, 11x30
- Chain Shimano Ultegra, CN-M8100
- Crankset Shimano Ultegra, 36/52, with Giant Power Pro power meter S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Bottom Bracket Shimano, press fit
- Rims CADEX 50 Disc WheelSystem, [F]50mm, [R]50mm
- Hubs [F] CADEX R3 Aero Hub, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle, [R] CADEX R3-C40 Aero Low Friction Hub, 40T ratchet driver, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes CADEX Super Aero Carbon Spoke
- Tyres CADEX Aero, tubeless, 700x25c (26.5mm), folding
- Extras computer mount, water bottle cages, factory tubeless set up, 30mm max tyre size
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'6" (152 - 167cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'9" (162 - 175cm)||Small|
|5'8"- 6'0" (172- 182cm)||Medium|
|5'11" - 6'2" (180 - 188cm)||Medium/Large|
|6'1" - 6'5" (185 - 195cm)||Large|
|6'4" - 6'8" (193 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.