- Size Guide
The Giant Reign Mountain Bike with it's updated geometry with a longer cockpit, a tapered OverDrive steerer tube design, and air or coil shock-compatible mounts are all part of the package, The ultimate trail destroyer. The bike comes equipped with a modified geometry that offers superior stability and control, while the tapered OverDrive steerer tube design and shock-compatible mounts promote an adjustable and personalized ride. Make your way over any kind of terrain like a pro with the Giant Reign 2 Mountain Bike.
- Frame ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum front and rear triangles, Advanced Forged Composite rocker link, 160mm Maestro suspension, OverDrive (1 1/8" - 1 1/2"), BB89.5, UDH, 12x148mm thru-axle, 27.5 or 29-inch rear wheel compatible, flip chip - Maestro 3, integrated downtube storage, 2.5" max tyre size, 36t max chainring size, 3M tailgate protector, downtube and chainstay protection
- Fork RockShox Yari RC, 170mm, 15x110 Maxle Stealth, 44mm offset
- Shock RockShox Deluxe Select+, 205/62.5mm
- Handlebar Giant Contact SL TR35, 780x35mm, 20mm rise
- Grips Giant Tactal Pro Single S:120mm, M:120mm, L:130mm
- Stem Giant Contact SL 35 S:40mm, M:40mm, L:40mm
- Seatpost Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote S: 125mm travel / 30.9 x 395mm M: 150mm travel / 30.9 x 440mm L: 170mm travel / 30.9 x 450mm
- Saddle Giant Romero
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters Shimano Deore SL-M6100, 1x12
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur Shimano SLX RD-M7100
- Brakes Shimano Deore BR-MT520, hydraulic, Shimano RT-66 rotors [F]220mm, [R]203mm
- Brake Levers Shimano Deore BL-MT501
- Cassette Shimano Deore M6100, 10x-51T
- Chain KMC X12, w/ Missing Link
- Crankset Praxis Cadet M24, 32t, 55mm chainline S:165mm, M:170mm, L:170mm
- Bottom Bracket Praxis, press fit
- Rims Giant AM 29, ETRTO: 30-622, tubeless ready (TL tape and valve included), alloy
- Hubs Alloy, sealed [F] Giant, loose ball bearing, 6-bolt [R] Giant, cartridge bearing, Micro Spline driver, 6-bolt
- Spokes Sapim Leader
Tyres [F] Maxxis Assegai 29x2.5 WT, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+, TR [R] Maxxis Minion DHR II 29x2.4 WT, 3C MaxxTerra, DD, TR tubeless
- Extras Factory tubeless set up. Tubeless kit (2x60ml Giant sealant, valve tool, instruction) 2.5" max tyre size, 36t max chainring size, MRP AMG CS chain guide, 3M tailgate protector, downtube and chainstay protection, internal DT storage bag
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'8" (162 - 172cm)||Small|
|5'7"- 6'1" (170 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.