- Size Guide
Giant's Revolt Advanced 0 Gracel Bike features an Advanced-Grade Composite frameset weighing 160g less than its previous iteration. Geometry improvements include a lower bottom bracket, longer reach and a steeper head tube for increased responsiveness and agility. The bike is kitted with Shimano Ultegra Groupset and 12x142mm thru-axle dropouts for enhanced power transfer.
- Frame Advanced-grade composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc, flip chip dropout
- Fork Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc
- Handlebar Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.85° back sweep, flared drop
- Stem Giant Contact, 8-degree
- Seatpost Giant D-Fuse SL, composite
- Saddle Giant Contact SL (neutral)
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters Shimano GRX RX-810
- Front Derailleur Shimano GRX RX-810
- Rear Derailleur Shimano GRX RX-810
- Brakes Shimano GRX RX-810 hydraulic
- Brake Levers Shimano GRX RX-810 hydraulic
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra, 11x34
- Chain KMC X11SL-1
- Crankset Praxis Zayante Carbon, 32/48
- Bottom Bracket Praxis M30 BB86, press fit
- Rims Giant CXR-1 Composite WheelSystem
- Hubs Giant CXR-1 WheelSystem
- Spokes Giant CXR-1 WheelSystem
- Tyres Maxxis Velocita, 700X40
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.