- Size Guide
The composite frameset of the Giant Revolt X Advanced Pro 1 Gravel Bike 2023 is designed for 40mm of front suspension travel, supplying greater control in tough terrain while dampening bumps and impacts. With smaller diameter seatstays, the bike offers excellent shock dampening, while the Contact SL XR D-Fuse handlebar ensures a compliant ride without sacrificing necessary stiffness for turns, bursts, and climbs. A rear dropout flip chip allows for an adjustable wheelbase, delivering either nimble handling or improved stability; it is compatible with tyres up to 53mm. The package comes with a dropper/suspension seatpost, but you can also opt for the proprietary D-Fuse or a 30.9mm round seatpost.
- Frame Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc, flip chip dropout
- Fork RockShox Rudy Ultimate XPLR, 40mm, Charger Race Day damper 12x100mm thru-axle
- Handlebar Giant Contact SL XR D-Fuse, 16-degree flare S:44cm, M:46cm, M/L:46cm, L:48cm, XL:48cm
- Grips Stratus Lite 3.0
- Stem Giant Contact, 8-degree S:60mm, M:70mm, M/L:80mm, L:80mm, XL: 80mm
- Seatpost Postmodern, dropper, 30.9mm with 25mm of suspension 415mm length / 100mm drop
- Saddle Giant Approach SL
- Pedals PEDALS NOT SUPPLIED
- Shifters SRAM Rival eTap AXS, 1x12
- Rear Derailleur SRAM GX Eagle AXS
- Brakes SRAM Rival eTap AXS hydraulic, SRAM PaceLine rotors [F]160mm, [R]160mm
- Brake Levers SRAM Rival eTap AXS hydraulic
- Cassette SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10x52
- Chain SRAM GX Eagle
- Crankset SRAM Rival D1 DUB, 40t S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims Giant CXR X1 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, [F] 25.8mm, [R] 25.8mm
- Hubs F] Giant CXR X alloy, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle [R] Giant CXR X alloy, 60t ratchet driver, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes Sapim Laser
- Tyres Giant CrossCut Grip 1, 700x45c, tubeless
- Extras Factory tubeless set up, 53mm max tyre size in "long" flip chip position, 45mm max tyre size in "short" flip chip position
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.