- Size Guide
The Rove features a plush suspension fork, which can be locked out for efficiency riding on smooth pavement or flipped open for off-road excursions (excluding Rove 4). Featuring plenty of frame clearance for knobby tyres, a low-rise handlebar and a wide range of gears, this bike is a confident choice for weekend exploration.
- Frame ALUXX-Grade Aluminium, disc. Compatible with fenders & kickstand
- Fork SR Suntour NEX HLO 700C, 63mm , disc
- Handlebar Giant Sport XC, 31.8
- Stem Giant Sport
- Seatpost Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Saddle Liv Sport Comfort
- Pedals platform
- Shifters Shimano FD-M315
- Front Derailleur Shimano FD-TY710
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Acera
- Brakes Tektro HD-M276, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers Tektro
- Cassette Shimano CS-HG31, 11x34
- Chain KMC Z8.3
- Crankset forged alloy, 30/46
- Bottom Bracket sealed cartridge
- Rims Giant GX Disc
- Hubs alloy, 28h
- Spokes stainless, 14g
- Tyres Giant CrossCut, 700x42c, puncture protect (max tyre size possible: 50mm)
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'9" (162 - 175cm)||Small|
|5'8"- 6'1" (172 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.