- Size Guide
Using their lightweight, race-proven Advanced-grade composite technology the Giant engineers created a high-performance bike that's designed to be superlight and as such fly up the mountain roads.
- Frame Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, disc
- Handlebar Giant Contact S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm
- Grips Stratus Lite 2.0
- Stem Giant Contact S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm, XL:120mm
- Seatpost Giant Variant, composite, -5/+15mm offset
- Saddle Giant Approach
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes Shimano Ultegra hydraulic, Shimano rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm
- Brake Levers Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11x30
- Chain KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset Shimano Ultegra, 36/52 S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Bottom Bracket Shimano, press fit
- Rims Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset (22mm inner rim width)
- Hubs Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres Giant Course 1, tubeless, 700x25c (effective width 28mm), folding
- Extras Factory tubeless set up including sealant, 32mm max tyre size
- Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'6" (152 - 167cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'9" (162 - 175cm)||Small|
|5'8"- 6'0" (172- 182cm)||Medium|
|5'11" - 6'2" (180 - 188cm)||Medium/Large|
|6'1" - 6'5" (185 - 195cm)||Large|
|6'4" - 6'8" (193 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.