- Size Guide
Combining best-in-class stiffness-to-weight with strategically placed aero tube shaping, this frameset is engineered for faster climbing, explosive acceleration and unyielding pedalling stiffness for race-winning performance. Advanced aerodynamics This is where the TCR’s most quantifiable gains can be found compared to previous generation models. Every tube shape was analysed, engineered and tested to create an overall structure with significantly lower drag at a wider range of yaw angles. Total controlIntegrated disc brakes deliver smooth, powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather and road conditions. Flat mounts and new thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling. The perfect balance of power, performance, and agility - the TCR Advanced Disc 1 is engineered to help you stay a step ahead of the competition. Its advanced aerodynamics allow you to slice through the wind with ease, while the integrated disc brakes and improved thru-axles provide total control, so you can trust the bike to take you wherever you want to go.
- Frame Advanced-grade composite, disc
- Fork Advanced-grade composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, disc
- Handlebar Giant Contact S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm
- Grips Stratus Lite 2.0
- Stem Giant Contact S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm, XL:120mm
- Seatpost Giant Variant, composite, -5/+15mm offset
- Saddle Giant Approach
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters Shimano 105 Di2 2x12
- Front Derailleur Shimano 105 Di2
- Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 Di2
- Brakes Shimano 105 Di2 hydraulic, Giant MPH rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm
- Brake Levers Shimano 105 Di2
- Cassette Shimano 105, 12-speed, 11x34
- Chain KMC X12L-1
- Crankset Shimano 105, 36/52 S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Bottom Bracket Shimano, press fit
- Rims Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset, alloy
- Hubs Giant alloy, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes Sapim
- Tyres Giant Course 1, tubeless, 700x25c (28mm), folding
- Extras factory tubeless set up, 32mm max tyre size
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'6" (152 - 167cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'9" (162 - 175cm)||Small|
|5'8"- 6'0" (172- 182cm)||Medium|
|5'11" - 6'2" (180 - 188cm)||Medium/Large|
|6'1" - 6'5" (185 - 195cm)||Large|
|6'4" - 6'8" (193 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.