- Size Guide
Enhanced stiffness-to-weight ratio alongside aero tube shaping create an incredibly responsive frameset that excels in climbing, acceleration, and pedalling stiffness. Aerodynamics are maximized with every tube shape tested and refined for decreasing drag across a variety of yaw angles. Integrated disc brakes give you confidence-inspiring control in any conditions. Flat mount disc brakes and thru-axles grant extra stiffness and superior handling. A superior ride quality that won't compromise on power or speed no matter the trail conditions. Lightweight and aerodynamic, this frameset helps you reach those top speeds in no time. Integrated disc brakes provide better control and stability while the flat mount disc brakes and thru-axles give you increased stiffness and responsiveness.
- Frame Advanced SL-grade composite, integrated seatpost, disc
- Fork Advanced SL-grade composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Handlebar Giant Contact SLR S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm
- Grips Stratus Lite 2.0
- Stem Giant Contact SLR S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm
- Seatpost Advanced SL-grade composite, integrated design, -5/+15mm offset
- Saddle Giant Fleet SLR
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9270 2x12
- Front Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9250
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9250
- Brakes Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydraulic, Shimano RT-CL900 rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm
- Brake Levers Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydraulic
- Cassette Shimano Dura-Ace, 12-speed, 11x34
- Chain Shimano Dura-Ace M9100
- Crankset Shimano Dura-Ace, 36/52 with FC-9200P power meter S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm
- Bottom Bracket Shimano, press fit
- Rims CADEX 36 Disc WheelSystem, [F] 36mm, [R] 36mm
- Hubs [F] CADEX R1 Hub, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle [R] CADEX R1-C30 Hub, 30t ratchet driver, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes CADEX Aero Carbon
- Tyres CADEX Race, tubeless, 700x25c (26.5mm), folding
- Extras computer mount, factory tubeless set up, 32mm max tyre size
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'6" (152 - 167cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'9" (162 - 175cm)||Small|
|5'8"- 6'0" (172- 182cm)||Medium|
|5'11" - 6'2" (180 - 188cm)||Medium/Large|
|6'1" - 6'5" (185 - 195cm)||Large|
|6'4" - 6'8" (193 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.