UK manufactured Carbon seat post, light enough for Road and XC use and strong enough for DH.
Each seat-post employs 24 individual plies of carbon, pre-impregnated with a highly toughened epoxy resin system, designed to ensure a safe and rugged unit. The bulk of the laminate comprises Unidirectional T700 fibre, the highest strength Standard Modulus fibre available. (Unidirectional fibres provide the maximum tensile strength and stiffness with minimum weight.) This is combined with strategically positioned plies of 3K twill woven fabric, adding hoop strength to resist clamping forces and mitigating failure mode in the event of serious crash damage. The 1K 2x2 twill weave fabric outer ply, also contributes in this respect together with a super smooth finish and striking visual aesthetic.
- 100% designed, tested and manufactured in Barnoldswick, England
- Smooth internal surface finish removes any unnecessary resin rich areas to minimise weight
- Varying wall sections to optimise weight and areas of high stress concentrations
- Same ultra-fine seat rail adjustment as tried and proven on our previous Eternity Seatpost
- 15mm layback
- Weights: 27.2 185g, 30.9 & 31.6 220g
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.