Designed to fit on Flatmount Front and Rear mounts with an adapter to allow the use of 180/160mm front and 160/140mm rear rotors dependent upon mount type.
RX4+ Flatmount DOT Caliper – Designed to fit on Flatmount Front and Rear mounts with an adapter to allow the use of 180/160mm front and 160/140mm rear rotors dependent upon mount type*. For use with DOT Oil systems only.
Sram Red eTap AXS, Sram Red, Sram Force eTap AXS, Sram Force, Sram Rival, Sram Apex
- Front/Rear Flatmount caliper
- Drop bar hydraulic calipers
- Slimline 4 piston lightweight design
- Monobloc design creates a stiffer caliper reducing the fuzzy lever feel and brake pad rub
- Available in 6 different colours
- DOT Oil Brake Fluid Only
- **Mount not supplied**
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.