The TRAIL FUSION pedals give you superior control of your mountain bike and far greater performance than traditional flat pedals. Their wide composite platform offers increased stability, better power transmission and ultimate comfort, allowing you to pedal with confidence and get the most out of your ride. And worry no longer when the trail gets technical: each pedal face features eight replaceable pins for maximum grip. Customize your look with one of the 5 available colors and forget your limits out on the trail!
- INCREDIBLE GRIP! The 8 replaceable pins offer optimal grip and traction whilst ensuring ultimate comfort and ease of use when pedaling. The concave design of the platform and its reduced profile height (just 18mm) give you the utmost efficiency and confidence as you lean into bends.
- RIDE WITH CONFIDENCE The TRAIL FUSION's wide composite platform provides excellent stability and control, even if your foot is not perfectly placed in the center of the pedal. It offers a 25% greater contact area than traditional pedals, immediately giving you more confidence on technical sections and better control through curves.
- SIMPLE YET STYLISH With a sleek design and 5 colors to choose from, the TRAIL FUSION pedals make matching and styling your kit and bike child’s play. Choose your perfect color and enjoy the ride!
- BUILT TO LAST The TRAIL FUSION pedals are Made in France and designed to last. Their straightforward yet advanced design comes with a promise of reliability thanks to quality components that can easily be replaced when necessary to increase the lifespan of your pedals.
- Spindle material: Chromoly
- Body material: Composite
- Q Factor: 61.5mm
- Grip: 8 Metal Pins Per Side
- Technology: Flat Pedals
- Platform area: 107x105mm
- Profile: 18mm
- Pedal: 162g
- Weight pair: 324g
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.