- Size Guide
The Muc-Off 5x Premium Brush Kit consists of five brushes to help clean your frame and components including tyres and all those hard to reach places. The kit comes with a handy storage bag.
Contains Soft Washing Brush, Detailing Brush, Claw Brush, Tyre & Cassette Brush and Two Prong Brush.
- Soft Wash Brush - For your bike's frame and components - features a sintered bristle compound that's designed to clean your wheels and components while caring for delicate finishes. Its new design has a tough, impact-resistant handle that won't slip in extreme conditions, an oversized head for fast cleaning of large areas and rubberised impact zones for maximum protection.
- Claw Brush - For cleaning your bike's drivetrain - with triple brush heads with tough nylon bristles and an integral scraper for mud de-clogging. It’s ideal for chain, cassette and sprockets, and it’s even 10-speed compatible.
- Detailing Brush - For those hard to reach places - is ideal for reaching hard-to-shift dirt. Its all-new design features a tough, impact-resistant handle that won't slip in extreme conditions, durable nylon bristles and rubberised impact zones for maximum protection on delicate finishes.
- Tyre & Cassette Brush - is shaped and contoured specifically to clean rims and spokes with ease. Its design features a tough, impact-resistant handle that won't slip in extreme conditions, durable nylon bristles and rubberised impact zones for maximum protection on delicate finishes.
- Two Prong Brush - is ideal for reaching hard-to-shift dirt on spokes, discs, shocks, cranks, linkages and pedals. Its design features a tough, impact-resistant handle that won't slip in extreme conditions and durable nylon bristles. The twin brush heads can be altered and repositioned to reach the tightest of areas.
- NB: To maintain the performance of all brushes avoid use with boiling water and on hot parts. We recommend using warm water and allowing all hot parts to cool before use.
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.