- Size Guide
Muc-Off Dry Chain Lube is a durable, deep penetrating P.T.F.E Chain Lubricant and oil that’s formulated to hold up in extreme conditions that would destroy ordinary chain lubes. Muc-Off Dry Lube is a highly versatile, dry weather chain oil that has state of the art penetrative qualities to ensure that the lube is driven deep into each chain link’s core. And there’s no need to worry because Muc-Off Dry Lube is biodegradable, so it’s safe for you, your bike and the planet.
Directions for use:
- 1. Clean drive chain thoroughly before lube application.
- 2. Ensure drive chain area is dry.
- 3. Apply a moderate amount of Bio Dry Chain Lube to the inside chain link while spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
- 4. Wipe away any excess chain lube.
- Ideal for MTB, Road & Cyclocross
- Contains PTFE to reduce friction and energy consumption
- Wax based formula excels in dry, dusty conditions
- Added protection against contaminants
- Provides smooth and quiet gear shifting
- Can be applied to chain, cables, shifters and derailleurs
- Pipette system for easy application
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.