PLEASE NOTE: All Pashley cycles must also be collected from storeThe Speed 5 is Pashley's tribute to the heyday of gentlemanly British cycle racing. This was a time when riders would come together in the noble pursuit of record-breaking times with only the satisfaction and thrill of success for reward. It embodies all that was great about this era, allowing you to follow in the footsteps of these men in your own exciting cycling endeavours.
- Gears Sturmey Archer 5 speed C50 hub gear with thumb shifter control.
- Frame Traditional lugged and brazed construction with authentic 1930s geometry. Scalloped lugs and Reynolds 531 butted tubes. Individually hand-built
- Fork Tubular crown, hand-brazed.
- Saddle Antique brown Brooks B17 natural leather saddle with titanium chassis.
- Handlebar North Road drop bar on a forged alloy quill stem.
- Brakes Sturmey Archer all-weather, low maintenance front and rear hub brakes.
- Wheels 28" gold lined black alloy Westwood rims (26" for the 20" frame) with stainless steel spokes.
- Tyres 28x1 1/2" Cream Schwalbe Delta Cruiser tyres (26 x 1 3/8" tyre size for the 20" frame) with Kevlar Guard belt puncture protection and reflective side walls.
- Mudguards None supplied.
- Pedals MKS Sylvan Stream.
- Crankset Polished alloy crankset (46T, 170mm) with guard.
- Other Features Micro-adjust alloy seatpost, brass bell, hand-made leather grips, Guv'nor Maintenance Kit (UK only).
- Frames Sizes 20.5", 22.5" and 24.5" (Double Top Tube frame).
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.