- Size Guide
PLEASE NOTE: All Pashley cycles are only available on six months interest free credit and must also be collected from store
The Company started in 1926 and is today the longest established bicycle manufacturer in Britain, employing 50 people at its factory in Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Gears Shimano Nexus Premium Geared 5 speed hub gear with Tap Fire shifter.
- Fork Tubular crown, hand brazed.
- Saddle Honey brown Brooks B67s natural leather saddle with twin coil springs.
- Handlebar Chrome plated raised bar on alloy and stainless steel stem.
- Brakes All-weather, low maintenance front and rear hub brakes.
- Wheels 26" polished alloy rims with stainless steel spokes (22" frame has 28" rims).
- Tyres 26x1 3/8" Cream Schwalbe Delta Cruiser tyres (22" frame has 28 x1 1/2" tyres) with Kevlar Guard belt puncture protection and reflective side walls.
- Mudguards Classic profile steel guards with hand-applied silver lining.
- Pedals Alloy body with non-slip rubber inserts.
- Crankset Traditional slender chromed steel cranks.
- Other Features Protective chainguard, large ding-dong bell, wicker basket, classic hub-dynamo headlamp, LED rear light, propstand, hand-made leather grips, frame-fitted pump.
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.