Pashley are very pleased to announce the launch of the Pashley-Morgan 110 Limited Edition bicycle, in celebration of The Morgan Motor Company's 110th year. Reflecting this significant anniversary, production will be limited to just 110 examples, each individually numbered with speedometer-inspired headset cap.
The Pashley-Morgan 110 features a 1x10 drivetrain – echoing the ‘110’ theme – with a wide range cassette, and powerful hydraulic brakes. The frame is fillet brazed by Pashley’s time-served craftsmen using Reynolds 725 tubing and incorporates a custom-formed top tube, distinctive S-bend seat stays and unique dropouts with etched stainless faces.
Other features include hand-stitched black leather grips, Morgan switchgear-inspired aluminium end caps, a Brooks Black Cambium C15 vulcanised rubber saddle with organic cotton surface, and a classic Coloral water bottle. Colour matched aluminium mudguards with stainless steel hardware compliment the frame, offering practicality for all-season riding..
PLEASE NOTE: All Pashley cycles must also be collected from store
- Gears Shimano Deore 10 speed derailleur with Rapid Fire shifters.
- Frame Hand-crafted bead fillet brazed frame made using Reynolds 725 with custom formed toptube, distinctive S-bend seatstays and unique track ends with etched stainless faces.
- Fork Lugged and brazed Chromoly fork with investment cast double plate style crown.
- Saddle Brooks Black Cambium C15 vulcanised rubber saddle with organic cotton surface, on a GB alloy micro-adjust seatpost.
- Handlebar GB polished aluminium raised handlebars on an alloy a-head stem with hand-stitched black leather grips and Morgan switchgear-inspired aluminium end caps. Unique engraved numbered headset cap (1 to 110).
- Brakes Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes.
- Wheels 650b quick-release wheels, anodised aluminium tubeless ready rims and stainless spokes.
- Tyres Panaracer Gravel King high volume tubeless ready tyres.
- Mudguards Colour matched aluminium full mudguards with stainless steel hardware.
- Pedals Alloy body with non-slip rubber inserts.
- Crankset GB classic 5 arm black chainset.
- Water Bottle Classic stainless steel, insulated Coloral water bottle and cage.
- Frame Sizes S (28-34"), M (30-36"), L (32-38") (inside leg length guide)
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.