The Pashley-Morgan 3 is a nod to the early Morgan motorcars with livery inspired by Morgan’s racing heritage.
Finished in iconic British Racing Green, it features the original Sturmey Archer 3 speed internal hub gearing and brakes for low maintenance and dependable performance. Raised handlebars, finished with hand-stitched honey leather grips, provide a comfortable and leisurely riding position.
The traditional Brooks B17 leather saddle and front hub-dynamo streamlined headlamp add to its classic styling. The short mudguards and matching chainguard are manufactured from laminated maple wood veneer, inspired by Morgan’s unique and celebrated craftsmanship methods.
PLEASE NOTE: All Pashley cycles must also be collected from store
- Gears Sturmey Archer 3 speed hub gear (XRD-3) with trigger shifter.
- Frame Hand-crafted bead fillet brazed frame made using Reynolds 631 with custom formed toptube, frame mounted race plate, distinctive S-bend seatstays and unique track ends with etched stainless faces.
- Fork Lugged and brazed Chromoly fork with investment cast double plate style crown.
- Saddle Brooks B17 Honey Leather Saddle on a GB alloy micro-adjust seatpost.
- Handlebar GB polished aluminium raised handlebars on an alloy a-head stem with hand-stitched black leather grips and unique Morgan styled aluminium end caps.
- Brakes Sturmey Archer hub brakes front and rear actuated by slender Tektro levers.
- Wheels 650b wheels, anodised aluminium tubeless ready rims and stainless spokes.
- Tyres Panaracer Gravel King high volume tubeless ready tyres.
- Mudguards Laminated wood veneer short mudguards.
- Chainguard Laminated wood veneer chainguard.
- Pedals MKS stream flat pedals.
- Crankset Sugino highly polished chainset with integrated chain disc.
- Light Hub dynamo classic domed front headlamp.
- Frame Sizes S (28-34"), M (30-36"), L (32-38") (inside leg length guide)
- Accessories Full-length mudguards will be available soon.
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.