- Size Guide
PLEASE NOTE: All Pashley cycles must also be collected from storeThe Princess is the epitome of the classic English cycling tradition. Its timeless looks and upright riding position hearkens back to a simpler time of relaxed trips into town, tranquil jaunts into the countryside and an altogether more peaceful style of cycling.
- Gears Sturmey Archer 5 speed C50 hub gear with thumb shifter control
- Frame Traditionally lugged and brazed hand-crafted steel frame.
- Fork Tubular crown, hand-brazed.
- Saddle Antique brown Brooks B66s natural leather saddle with twin coil springs.
- Handlebar Chrome plated raised bar, with authentic black rubber grips, on an alloy and stainless steel stem.
- Brakes All-weather, low maintenance front and rear hub brakes.
- Wheels 26" polished alloy rims with stainless steel spokes (22" frame has 28" rims).
- Tyres 26x1 3/8" Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres (22" frame has 28 x1 1/2" tyres) with extra puncture protection and reflective side walls.
- Mudguards Classic profile steel guards with hand applied gold lining and rear reflector.
- Pedals Alloy body with non-slip rubber inserts.
- Crankset Traditional, slender chromed steel cranks.
- Other Features Fully-enclosed chaincase, large ding-dong bell, wicker basket, protective skirtguard, classic hub-dynamo headlamp, LED rear light, Pletscher alloy rear carrier, propstand, frame-fitting lock and pump.
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.