PLEASE NOTE: All Pashley cycles must also be collected from store
Pashley have a hard-earned reputation for crafting the very best tricycles, that has endured for over eighty years, and they constantly strive to build on this reputation with ongoing innovation.
The Tri-1 is the latest product of this process, being a marriage of their classic three-wheeled design with the very best modern componentry. It comes complete with wide ratio 7 speed gears, which means you can tackle even the steepest of hills and keep up with the pace of city traffic. Not only this but the dual braking system, comprising of a classic calliper brake and a powerful enclosed hub brake, gives you the control you need whilst the chrome riser handlebars puts you in an upright position for the best visibility and comfort imaginable.
- Gears Shimano 7 speed derailleur gear with SRAM indexed grip shift.
- Frame Hand-crafted steel tricycle frame. Available as fixed or folding frame version.
- Fork Unicrown.
- Saddle High-comfort padded design with elastomer springs
- Handlebar Chromed steel raised handlebar on alloy and stainless steel short-reach stem
- Brakes Sturmey Archer front hub brake with parking brake, V-type brake both on front wheel
- Wheels 20" wheels, alloy rims.
- Tyres 1 3/4" Schwalbe tyres.
- Mudguards Lightweight chromoplastic guards with rear reflectors.
- Pedals Non-slip with rubber inserts.
- Other Features Rear carrying platform (530mm x 270mm), quick-release saddle height adjustment.
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.