- Size Guide
- frame: Alloy frame AL6061
- rear derailleur dropout: Alloy Replaceable Hanger
- suspension fork: Suntour Nex suspension fork 56mm travel
- headset: Low Stack semi integrated
- shift levers: Shimano 8 speed
- left shift lever: Bosch Intuvia Controller 1270016724
- brake levers: Tektro T285 Hydraulic Disc brake
- rear derailleur: Acera 8 speed
- front brake: Tektro T285 Hydraulic Disc brake
- rear brake: Tektro T285 Hydraulic Disc brake
- chainwheel: 38T for Bosch Gen 3
- crankset: Raleigh Alloy BOSCH crank set 55017489
- bottom bracket: Bosch Integrated in motor
- freewheel/cassette: Sunrace 8 speed 11-34 cassette
- chain: KMC 8 speed
- pedals: Comfort Pedals with Anti Slip
- front wheel: Alloy Double wall, 36 spoke, 700c on Alloy disc hub
- rear wheel: Double Wall rim 36 hole 700c on alloy disc hub
- front hub: Alloy 36 hole black disc QR
- rear hub: Alloy cassette Hub 36 hole disc QR
- rims: Black 36 hole disc brake compatible
- tyres: Mitas 700C x 42 with reflective stripe and double duty puncture protection
- inner tubes: 700Cx 38 car type valve
- stem: Adjustable angle Alloy
- handlebars: Comfort XLC Handlebar Black
- grips: Comfort Grip
- saddle: Selle Royal Milo + BZP5090
- seatpost: Alloy Seatpost 30.9
- seat clamp: 34.9 mm Quick Release Alloy Clamp
- motor: Bosch Active Line
- battery: Bosch Power Pack Frame Mount 400Wh, 36V
- display: Bosch Intuvia multifunctional display with operation unit & push-assistance 1270020909
- display bracket: Bosch Intuvia Display holder 1270020912
- sensor: Bosch Speed Sensor 1270020800
- range: up to 180km from Eco mode
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.