- Size Guide
Ravemen Lighting. Ravemen is derived from their passion for bike riding and concern for bike riders as well as others’ safety. Coming from different areas of the bicycle industry and being biking enthusiasts, engaging in night riding is quite normal for us. To our regret, most of the high-output bike lights on the market have no anti-glare capability, which is dangerous to oncoming traffic, and as a result places them at great risk.
In fact, many people have had the experience of being dazzled by high lumen bike lights, and Ravemen believe that every rider also tries not to disturb others while enjoying the fun of riding. Based on such perception and being inspired by automotive headlights, the idea of applying a similar design to bike lights came into their minds. Through the entire process of conceiving, designing, proofing, testing and adjusting, they finally made it! That means the world’s first bike light with a simulation of the design of automotive headlights is available.
Combining high quality and durable material with innovative design, along with the concern for riders and others’ safety which has been fused into their genes, Ravemen promise their products will be not only reliable and easy-to-use to improve your riding experience, but also a trusted companion that will earn you respect from others.
With a 4000mAh large battery and max 1000 lumens, CR1000 is designed for road riders that ride at night at fast speed and long distance. Featuring RAVEMEN new anti-glare optical lens, CR1000 creates a T-shaped beam, illuminating the road with flood light for close-range distance and bright spotlight for long distance visibility whilst not dazzling other road users. With batter run extension times, the CR1000 could also be used for long distance riding and racing.
- Anti Glare: T shaped lens is the second generation anti-glare lens from Ravemen
- T-shaped beam with anti-glare cut-off line creates no dazzle for other road uses
- Outdoor beam shot allows the rider to see better and further
- Dual side lights increase side visibility and riding safety at crossroads
- Extend the runtime of the battery by connecting with an external power source
- Wired remote button included increasing levels of safety and convenience to switch between modes
- High capacity 4000mAh battery boosts the runtime for long distance riding
- IPX6 water resistance and durable anodized aluminium body
- Quick release design for easy slide-in/slide-out
- Intelligent circuit remembers the last used brightness for when the light is turned on again
- Micro USB charging port, compatible with most phone charges
- Compatible with handlebars from 22.22mm to 35mm
- LED: 1*CREE XM-L2 with lifespan of 50000 hours
- 104mm x 29mm x 32mm
- Weight: 140g
For more information, please visit; http://www.ravemen.com/product/CR1000.html
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.