- Size Guide
Ravemen is derived from their passion for bike riding and concern for bike riders as well as others’ safety. Coming from different areas of the bicycle industry and being biking enthusiasts, engaging in night riding is quite normal for us. To our regret, most of the high-output bike lights on the market have no anti-glare capability, which is dangerous to oncoming traffic, and as a result places them at great risk.
In fact, many people have had the experience of being dazzled by high lumen bike lights, and Ravemen believe that every rider also tries not to disturb others while enjoying the fun of riding. Based on such perception and being inspired by automotive headlights, the idea of applying a similar design to bike lights came into their minds. Through the entire process of conceiving, designing, proofing, testing and adjusting, they finally made it! That means the world’s first bike light with a simulation of the design of automotive headlights is available.
Combining high quality and durable material with innovative design, along with the concern for riders and others’ safety which has been fused into their genes, Ravemen promise their products will be not only reliable and easy-to-use to improve your riding experience, but also a trusted companion that will earn you respect from others.
- Specifically designed curved lens with even-distributed flood beam and side visibility, great for road cycling and commuting
- Extending battery runtime by connecting with external power source
- Multiple brightness levels and daytime visible rapid flashing for night and daytime riding
- Wired remote button(sold separately) to change brightness levels safely without releasing the grip
- Built-in battery indicator and charging indicator
- Thermal protection circuit and durable anodized aluminum body with better heat dissipation performance
- Quick release for easily slide in/out; compatible with aero handlebar and round handlebar with 22.2mm to 35mm diameter
- LED: 1*CREE XP-G2 with a lifespan of 50000 hours
- Battery: 2200mAh/3.7V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions (Headlight): 85 x 36 x 30mm; Weight (Headlight): 119g
- Materials: The main body is made by durable anodized aluminum; the handlebar mount is made by durable plastic
- High efficient COB led with max 20 lumens
- Quick release designed for various situations
- Specifically designed lens providing front and side visibility
- Auto power save and indicator for low battery
- Built-in Mode memory function
- Convenient Micro USB charging port
- Weight: 20g of whole unit and with max 20 lumens COB LED
- LED: COB LED
- Battery: 200mAh/3.7V rechargeable Li-polymer battery
- Dimensions (light unit): 52mm (L)*18mm (W)*22mm (H);
- Weight (light unit): 15g
- Mount size: compatible with φ 24-36mm seat tube
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.