- XTR fully bled 4 pot Trail brakes are performance optimized Servo-Wave systems with full adjustability on the fly
- Fully bled lever and calliper comes without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise and suit your bike
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech Center Lock rotors for optimum braking performance in a choice of 160, 180 and 203 mm
- short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism with SIL-TEC roller for a quick, smooth pad engagement and more power for aggressive riding
- Free-stroke adjustment
- Second braced bar contact point for increased master cylinder and lever rigidity
- 4 pot ceramic pistons optimized for heat insulation, lightweight and stiffness
- Super lightweight forged body design is rigid and lightweight
- Carbon/Alloy structure short 14 mm wide brake lever with textured finish for optimum strength, grip and reliability
- Ergonomic pivot position for efficient and powerful braking
- Mineral oil brake fluid
- Shim-less post style mounting system can be used with adapters
- Hinged clamp and reach adjustment for quick installation and the perfect custom fit
- I-spec-EV compatible
- Kit also contains N04C Sintered pads with fins, spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.