Specailized have brought out a 20" Riprock that is built for all terrain riding, with plus size tyres and a strong and light frame, this bike can go anywhere in any conditions. As well as this, this bike comes with a shimano Tourney TX rear derailleur, for smooth and quick shifting.
- FRAME Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, single butted, ZeroStack head tube, 135mm rear hub spacing, forged dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger
- FORK Custom SR Suntour XCT, coil spring, 60mm travel, preload adjust, 1-1/8" steerer, alloy crown and lowers, 28mm Hi-Ten stanchions, post mount only
- HEADSET 1-1/8", threadless, ZeroStack
- STEM Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 60mm
- HANDLEBARS Specialized, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 5-degree backsweep, 580mm, 25.4mm
- GRIPS Specialized, Kraton, Revo type
- FRONT BRAKE Tektro Aries, mechanical disc, organic pads, post mount, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE Tektro Aries, mechanical disc, organic pads, IS type, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro, alloy
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Tourney TX
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Revo-Shift, 7-speed
- CASSETTE Sunrace, 7-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN KMC Z51
- CRANKSET Forged alloy, 127mm, 30T, w/ chainguard
- BOTTOM BRACKET Square taper, 68x118mm, semi cartridge, capless bolts
- PEDALS Nylon, BMX style, loose ball bearings, 9/16", w/ reflectors
- RIMS Alex, 20", alloy double-wall, pin joint, disc specific, 28h
- FRONT HUB Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 110mm, loose ball bearings, QR, 28h
- REAR HUB 6-bolt disc, 135mm, loose ball bearings, QR, 28h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- FRONT TYRE Specialized Big Roller, 60TPI, wire bead, 20x2.8"
- REAR TYRE Specialized Big Roller, 60TPI, wire bead, 20x2.8"
- INNER TUBES Standard, Schrader valve
- SADDLE Specialized Kids, 7mm rails, w/ bumper
- SEATPOST Alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER Forged alloy, single bolt, 31.8mm
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.