- Size Guide
The TOOO Cycling DVR80 is a seat post mounted rear full HD camera and 80 lumen light combination designed to film your rides and provides evidence of unfortunate events out on the road. Think of it as your dash cam for your bike. The fully integrated unit will automatically record your ride in glorious full HD (1080p - 60fps) with the added security of a 80 lumen rear light. In an event of an incident out on the road the footage is automatically protected allowing you to submit evidence to insurance companies and law enforcement. The camera sensor provides excellent footage in all light conditions thanks to the top shelf Sony IMX 307 CMOS sensor inside.
The DVR80 is simple to operate with one button control meaning you can concentrate on enjoying your ride or commute while unit does its thing! Loop recording ensures you never have to clear your microSD card (not included) when full, the device will simply rewrite over existing footage time and time again. Your footage will always look smooth and silky, the higher frame rate option (60fps) and Sony sensor along with the stable seat post mount ensures great image stabilisation so you know number plate recognition will always be possible. The camera is rated to IPX5 which means it will handle any weather conditions you throw at it, lock down the silicon port covers and the device is actually able to work underwater for short periods of time. The DVR80 utilises a powerful 2500mAh internal battery which is capable of giving you 9.5 hours of recording so we have you covered for the long and short rides.
- Recording: Full High Definition 1080p at 60 or 30 frames per second
- Battery: 2500mAh internal battery capable of 9.5 hours record time
- Charging: USB Type C for fast charging (2.5 hours) and data transfer
- Field of View: 105 degree wide angle lens
- Format: Loop records in TS and MP4 format
- Storage: Footage records onto a microSD card with capacities up to 128GB (approx 2400 minutes of film)
- Operation: Fully operated via one simple push button
- Rear Light: Integrated 80 lumen red rear light with 3 modes
- Mounting: Universal seat post bracket fits on all diameters for quick and easy removal and installation. Aero seat post adaptor included.
- Waterproof: IPX5 rated allows you to ride in all weather conditions
- Sensor: SONY IMX 307 CMOS
- Weight: 90.5 grams
- Height: 12.9cm
- What's in the box: DVR80 Camera and light combo, Mounting kit including spares, Aero seat post adapter, USB Type C charging cable, Instruction manual and user guide
- Please note: The package does not come with a microSD card so this needs to be purchased separately.
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.