- Size Guide
Not tried TORQ before? Our delicious, moist organic energy bars have a super soft formulation, making them easy to eat in all weather conditions. Extremely low in fat, each 45g bar contains 34g ( 134 kcal ) of multi-transportable carbohydrates in a research-proven 2:1 formulation. This allows you to consume up to 3 TORQ bars per hour without risk of gastric distress, in conjunction with the TORQ Fuelling System.
Our organic TORQ Chew bars offer the same carbohydrate content as our organic energy bars but with a chewier texture. Rather than being baked, our Chew bars are cold-pressed, meaning that you get the fullest possible flavour experience from their organic fruit content.
TORQ bars and Chew bars:
- Part of the TORQ Fuelling System - https://www.torqfitness.co.uk/torq-fuelling-system
- Fast-acting 2:1 Maltodextrin:Fructose formulation - up to 3 bars per hour
- Bars: 34g carbohydrates / 154 kcal energy per 45g bar
- Chew Bars: 30g carbohydrates / 130 kcal energy per 39g bar
- Very low in fat
- Moist and chewy texture
- Certified Organic
- Vegan recipe
- 100% natural with no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
This special sample pack provides you with 1 of each delicious TORQ bar and TORQ Chew bar.
6 TORQ bars. 4 x organic bars: Zesty Orange, Sundried Banana, Juicy Mango, Zingy Apple // 2 x organic Chew bars: Mango, Pineapple
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.