- Size Guide
The Trek 1120 Frameset 2024 is the perfect choice for bikepackers. Its rugged all-terrain design is ready for 29+ tyres, with plenty of mounts for gear and the capacity to run a dropper post. With the ability to customise the bike to your exact specifications, it's ready for any extreme adventure in any environment. The tech you get includes: an aluminium frame with adjustable rear horizontal sliding dropouts, mounts for Trek's proprietary rack system, and internal derailleur and dropper post routing. You'll also get an FSA headset, Boost148 29er wheels and 12 mm thru axles. Get the 1120 frame when you want to build a bike for big trips that other bikes can't handle. Fully equipped for better bikepacking and built for the toughest trails.
- Frame Alpha Platinum Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, proprietary rack mounts, horizontal sliding dropouts, Boost148, 12 mm thru-axle
- Max compatible fork travel 120 mm (510 mm axle-to-crown)
- Max tyre size 29x3.00"
- Max. chainring size 34T
- Headset FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Rotor size Max brake rotor size: 180 mm rear
- Weight M - 2.10 kg / 4.63 lbs
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.