- Size Guide
The Allant+ 5 is a cost-effective e-bike for riders, commuters, and outdoor enthusiasts, equipped with a Bosch drive system capable of speeds up to 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe). It features a suspension fork for a smooth ride, plus 27.5" wheels and useful features facilitating navigation of city streets and light-duty off-road trails.
- Frame High-performance hydroformed alloy, internal cable routing, Motor Armour, post-mount disc, 135x5 mm QR
- Fork SR Suntour Mobie25, 45 mm travel, preload, rebound and lockout, tapered alloy steerer, post-mount disc
- Hub front Bontrager Disc, 32-hole, 6-bolt disc, 15 mm alloy thru-axle
- Hub rear Formula DC-22, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, 135x5 mm QR Skewer rear 135x5 mm bolt-on
- Rim Bontrager Kovee, double-wall, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, 23 mm width,
- Tyre Schwalbe G-One, 650Bx57 c
- Shifter Shimano Altus M2010, 9-speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano Alivio M3100, long cage
- Crank ProWheel alloy, 170 mm
- Chainring ProWheel 40T narrow/wide steel, w/alloy guard
- Cassette Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- Chain KMC E9S, 9-speed
- Pedal VP Resin
- Saddle Bontrager Commuter Comp
- Seatpost Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length
- Handlebar Aluminium comfort
- Grips Bontrager Satellite Elite, alloy lock-on
- Stem Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 80 mm length
- Head set FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Brake rotor Shimano RT26, 6-bolt,180 mm
- Battery Bosch Powerpack Performance 500 downtube
- Charger Bosch standard 4A (220-240 V) charger
- Controller Bosch Purion
- Motor Bosch Performance CX, magnesium motor body, 250 watt, 85 Nm, 25 km/h (15.5 mph) max assist, 32 km/h for New Zealand
- Kickstand Pletscher Comp Flex 18
- Cargo rack Racktime Lightit
- Mudguard Eurofender Duo
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.