Ready to create a custom ultimate 'cross machine? Trek's Boone Disc frameset is made with featherweight 600 Series OCLV carbon, optimized for cyclocross performance with rear IsoSpeed for a smooth ride and front and rear 12 mm thru axle dropouts for impressive stiffness and control.
- Frame 600 Series OCLV Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, Internal cable routing, Ride Tuned seat mast, 3S chain keeper, T47 BB, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru-axle
- Skewer front Bontrager Switch thru axle, removable lever
- Skewer rear Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Max tyre size 38c
- Max. chainring size 1x: 42t, 2x: 50/34
- Rotor size Max brake rotor sizes: 160 mm front and rear
- Weight 56 - 1.50 kg/3.31 lbs
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.