- Size Guide
The Trek Checkpoint ALR 4 is an aluminium gravel bike that offers an incredible amount of capability for the price. It's built for the rigours of gravel and dirt roads, but it's also right at home on morning commutes and centuries.
- Frame 300 Series Alpha Aluminium, tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, 3S chain keeper, rack and mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, Stranglehold dropouts, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Fork Checkpoint carbon, tapered alloy steerer, rack mounts, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Front hub Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, CenterLock disc, 100x12 mm thru axle
- Rear hub Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, CenterLock disc, Shimano 11-speed freehub, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Rim Bontrager Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, 17 mm width, Presta valve
- Spokes 14 g stainless steel
- Tyre Bontrager GR1 Comp, wire bead, 60 tpi, 700x40 c
- Shifter Shimano GRX RX400, 10-speed
- Front derailleur Shimano GRX RX400, braze-on
- Rear derailleur Shimano GRX RX400, long cage, 36T max cog
- Size: 49 Shimano GRX RX600, 46/30, 165 mm length
- Size: 52 Shimano GRX RX600, 46/30, 170 mm length
- Size: 54, 56 Shimano GRX RX600, 46/30, 172.5 mm length
- Size: 58, 61 Shimano GRX RX600, 46/30, 175 mm length
- Bottom bracket Shimano RS500, 92 mm, PressFit
- Cassette Shimano Tiagra HG500, 11-34, 10-speed
- Chain KMC X10
- Saddle Bontrager Montrose Comp, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Seatpost Bontrager Comp, 6061 alloy, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset, 330 mm length
- Size: 49 Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF, alloy, 31.8 mm, 93 mm reach, 123 mm drop, 38 cm width
- Size: 52 Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF, alloy, 31.8 mm, 93 mm reach, 123 mm drop, 40 cm width
- Size: 54, 56 Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF, alloy, 31.8 mm, 93 mm reach, 123 mm drop, 42 cm width
- Size: 58, 61 Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF, alloy, 31.8 mm, 93 mm reach, 123 mm drop, 44 cm width
- Handlebar tape Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Size: 49 Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 80 mm length
- Size: 52, 54 Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 90 mm length
- Size: 56, 58 Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 100 mm length
- Size: 61 Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 110 mm length
- Headset FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake Shimano RX400 hydraulic disc
- Brake rotor Shimano SM-RT70, 160 mm, CenterLock
- Weight 56 - 10.26 kg / 22.62 lbs
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.