The Dual Sport 2 Equipped Stagger is a comfortable, go-anywhere hybrid bike that's efficient on the road and stable on rougher terrain. The suspension fork and wide, grippy tyres smooth out your ride, and disc brakes give you impressive stopping power. Plus, this model comes with mudguards, a rear rack and lights so you can commute, grab groceries and more, right from the start.
- Frame 200 Series Alpha Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal routing, mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S-compatible, flat-mount disc, 130x5 mm QR
- Fork SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 100x5 mm QR, 63 mm travel
- Hub front Dynamo, 6V 3.0 W, 100x5 mm QR
- Hub rear Formula DC-22, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, 135x5 mm QR
- Rim Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, Schrader valve
- Tyre Bontrager H2 Comp, reflective, wire bead, 30 tpi, 700x40c
- Shifter Shimano Altus M2010, 9-speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Acera T3000, 34.9 mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
- Rear derailleur Shimano Altus M2000, long cage
- Crank Forged alloy, 46/30, chainguard, 170 mm length
- Bottom bracket Sealed cartridge, 68mm
- Cassette Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- Chain KMC X9
- Pedal Wellgo M141, resin body, alloy cage
- Saddle Bontrager Sport
- Seatpost Bontrager alloy, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length
- Size: M Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 600 mm width
- Size: L, XL Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 660 mm width
- Grips Bontrager Satellite
- Size: M, L Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 80 mm length
- Size: XL Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm clamp, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 100 mm length
- Headset 1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc
- Size: M, L, XL Herrmans H-Trace ECO dynamo LED
- Size: M, L, XL Spanninga Brio
- Kickstand Alloy, rear-mount kickstand
- Mudguard SKS plastic
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.