- Size Guide
Built for race day, the Procaliber 8 is an alloy hardtail with a speedy edge and cross-country geometry. It offers superb climbing performance and a composed descent on loose surfaces. Designed for optimal power transfer, the frame is constructed from lightweight Alpha Platinum Aluminium and boasts a 148 mm boost spacing. Comfort and control are assured thanks to the 120 mm RockShox Recon Gold RL fork with Debon Air spring, Motion Control damper, and lockout. It is equipped with a 12-speed Shimano XT/SLX drivetrain, Tubeless-Ready Bontrager Kovee wheels, Bontrager Line dropper post, and hydraulic disc brakes.
- Frame Alpha Platinum Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal routing, BSA 73, hidden rack and kickstand mounts, UDH, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Fork RockShox Recon Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 120mm travel
- Hub front Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Hub rear Shimano TC500 alloy, CentreLock, 148x12 mm thru axle
- Rim Bontrager Kovee, double-wall, Tubeless-Ready, 28-hole, 23 mm width, Presta valve
- Tyre Bontrager Sainte-Anne Pro XR, Tubeless Ready, dual compound, aramid bead, 60 tpi, 29x2.20"
- Tyre part Bontrager TLR sealant, 180 ml/6 oz
- Shifter Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano XT M8100, long cage
- Size: S , M E*thirteen Helix, 30T steel ring, 73 mm spindle length, 52 mm chainline, 170 mm length
- Size: ML , L , XL E*thirteen Helix, 30T steel ring, 73 mm spindle length, 52 mm chainline, 175 mm length
- Bottom bracket Shimano BB-MT501 BSA
- Cassette Shimano SLX M7100, 10-51T, 12-speed
- Chain Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- Pedal VP-536 nylon platform
- Saddle Verse Short, chromoly rails, 145 mm width
- Size: S , M Bontrager Line Dropper, 100mm travel, MaxFlow, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 310 mm length
- Size: ML , L Bontrager Line Dropper, 150mm travel, MaxFlow, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 410 mm length
- Size: XL Bontrager Line Dropper, 170 mm travel, MaxFlow, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 450 mm length
- Size: S , M Bontrager Comp, alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 720 mm width
- Size: ML , L , XL Bontrager Rhythm Comp, alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750mm width
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Size: S Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 50 mm length
- Size: M , ML Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 60 mm length
- Size: L Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 70 mm length
- Size: XL Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 80 mm length
- Headset Semi-integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, alloy cups, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake Shimano hydraulic disc, MT4100 lever, MT410 calliper
- *Brake rotor
- Size: S , M , ML , L , XL Shimano RT54, CentreLock, 160mm
- Size: S , M , ML , L , XL Shimano RT54, CentreLock,180 mm
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.