- Size Guide
The Procaliber 9.7 is a mountain bike that cant be tamed, and it will destroy any trail you throw at it. The 9.7 has some upgrades from the 9.6, most importantly is the Reba forks from Rockshox, as well as the SRAM NX Eagle Drivetrain components. These are going to give you a smoother and more comfortable ride, whilst still ensuring a top quality bike.
- Frame OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, internal derailleur routing, balanced post mount brake, PF92, Boost148, G2 Geometry on 29ers
- Fork RockShox Reba RL, Solo Air, Motion Control damper, remote lockout, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset on 29ers, Boost110, 100 mm travel
- Wheels Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 carbon, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips included, valves sold separately
- Tires Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.20˝ (13.5 & 15.5: 27.5x2.20˝)
- Shifters SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur SRAM NX Eagle, Type 3 Roller Bearing Clutch
- Crank Truvativ Stylo 6k Eagle Dub, 30T Direct Mount
- Bottom bracket DUB PF92
- Cassette SRAM XG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Chain SRAM NX Eagle
- Pedals Not included
- Saddle Bontrager Montrose Comp
- Seatpost Bontrager Pro, OCLV Carbon, 31.6 mm, 0 mm offset
- Handlebar Bontrager Race Lite alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 720 mm width (13.5: 690 mm width)
- Stem Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Grips ESI Chunky
- Headset FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brakeset Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.