- Size Guide
The second Roscoe in the line up is a plus bike that is made for rugged off-road conditions. With high specs and quality components nothing will stop this bike. The Rockshox Recon Silver RL forks are forging and comfortable over any obstacle, as well as the 1 x 12 drivetrain giving you enough power to get through the trail with ease. This plus bike is built to withstand the toughest terrain with confidence. With high grade parts, including Rockshox Recon Silver RL forks and a 1 x 12 drivetrain, you'll have superior performance and control over every bump and jump.
- Frame Alpha Gold Aluminum, tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, rack & kickstand mount, Boost141, 5mm QR
- Size: XS RockShox Recon Silver RL, SoloAir spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 37 mm offset, Boost110, Maxle Stealth, 140 mm travel
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL RockShox Recon Silver RL, SoloAir spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 42 mm offset, Boost110, Maxle Stealth, 140 mm travel
- Hub front Shimano MT400, CenterLock, Boost110, 15 mm thru-axle
- Hub rear Shimano MT510, CenterLock, Boost148, 12 mm thru-axle
- Skewer rear Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Rim Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, Presta valve
- Size: XS Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 27.5x2.60"
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.60"
- *Tyre part
- Size: XS, S, M, M/L, L, XLBontrager TLR sealant, 180 ml/6 oz
- Size: XS, S, M, M/L, L, XLBontrager TLR valve, 50 mm
- Rim strip Bontrager TLR
- Shifter Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano Deore M6100, long cage
- Size: XS, S, M, M/L, L Shimano MT511, 30T steel ring, Boost, 170 mm length
- Size: XL Shimano MT511, 30T steel ring, Boost, 175 mm length
- Bottom bracket Shimano SM-BB52, 73 mm, threaded external bearing
- Cassette Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Chain Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Pedal VP-536 nylon platform
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Size: XS, S TranzX JD-YSP18, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 361 mm length
- Size: M TranzX JD-YSP18, 130mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 425 mm length
- Size: M/L, L, XL TranzX JD-YSP18, 150 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 445 mm length
- Size: XS, S Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Size: M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager Rhythm Comp, alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 780mm width
Grips Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Size: XS, S Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 35 mm length
- Size: M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree, 50 mm length
- Headset FSA IS-2, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Brake rotor Shimano RT10, CenterLock, 180 mm
- Weight M - 30.84 lbs / 13.99 kg (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.