- Size Guide
The second Roscoe in the line up is a plus bike that is made for rugged off-road conditions. With high specs and quality components nothing will stop this bike. The Rockshox Judy forks are forging and comfortable over any obstacle, as well as the 1 x 12 drivetrain giving you enough power to get through the trail with ease.
- Frame Alpha Gold Aluminum, tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, rack & kickstand mount, Boost141, 5mm QR
- Fork RockShox Judy SL, Solo Air spring, TurnKey hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, Boost110, 15mm Maxle Stealth, 120mm travel (Size S: 100mm)
- Front Hub Formula DC-511, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15mm thru axle
- Rear Hub Formula DC-2241, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost141, 5mm QR
- Rims Bontrager Line 40, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, 40mm width, presta valve
- Tires Maxxis Rekon, wire bead, 60 tpi, 27.5X2.80"
- Shifters SRAM SX Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur SRAM SX Eagle
- Crank SRAM SX Eagle, GXP, 30T steel ring, Boost
- Bottom bracket Truvativ Powerspline, 73mm, threaded cartridge, 118mm spindle
- Cassette SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50, 12 speed
- Chain SRAM SX Eagle, 12 speed
- Pedals VP-536 nylon platform
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, steel rails
- Seatpost TranzX JD-YSP18, internal routing, 31.6mm
- Handlebar Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Stem Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8m, Knock Block, 0 degree
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Headset Semi-integrated, cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brakeset Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.