- Size Guide
Featuring an alloy frame and 170 mm of travel at both the front and rear, the Slash 9 GX AXS T-Type is designed for extreme enduro riders who require robust components. Benefiting from upgraded components, it is capable of taking on big jumps and drops with ease.
Searching for an optimal alloy enduro bike? Built with components designed for tackling challenging terrain, this model features plenty of travel to help you ride through rocky areas confidently and a high-pivot platform for increased traction and stability. Plus, it offers the added benefit of mixed wheel sizes.
A lightweight Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame boasting 170mm travel front and rear, integrated idler pulley and high pivot suspension. A RockShox ZEB Select+ fork with DebonAir spring and Charger 3 RC2 damper takes care of the front, while a RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ shock handles the rear. With SRAM's wireless GX AXS transmission, you can ensure punchy climbs, plus a Bontrager Line Dropper and MX wheel set-up with 29" front and 27.5" rear Bontrager Line Comp 30 Tubeless Ready wheels with Rapid Drive hub for additional control.
- Frame Alpha Platinum Aluminium, high main pivot, idler pulley, internal storage, angle-adjust headset, Mino Link adjustable geometry, adjustable leverage rate, integrated frame protection, internal routing, magnesium rocker link, ISCG 05, Active Braking Pivot, UDH, 148x12 mm thru axle, 170 mm travel
- Size: S RockShox ZEB Select+, DebonAir spring, Charger 3 RC2 damper, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, Maxle Stealth, 170 mm travel
- Size: M, M/L, L, XL RockShox ZEB Select, DebonAir spring, Charger RC damper, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, Maxle Stealth, 170 mm travel
- Shock RockShox Vivid Select+, 230 mm x 65 mm
- Wheel front Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Wheel rear Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless-Ready, Rapid Drive 108, 6-bolt, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Skewer rear Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Size: S Bontrager SE5 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 27.5 x 2.50"
- Size: M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager SE6 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.50"
- Tyre part Bontrager TLR sealant, 180 ml/6 oz
- Sealant Bontrager TLR sealant, 180 ml/6 oz
- Rim strip Bontrager TLR
- Crank SRAM GX Eagle, DUB MTB Wide, T-Type, 30T, 55 mm chain line, 165 mm length
- Bottom bracket SRAM DUB MTB Wide, 73 m, BSA threaded
- Brake SRAM CODE Bronze 4-piston hydraulic disc
- Brake rotor SRAM CentreLine, 6-bolt, round edge, 200 mm
- Rotor size Max brake rotor sizes – Frame: 220 mm, Fork: see fork manufacturer
- Bag Bontrager BITS Internal Frame Storage Bag
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.