- Size Guide
Never lose focus with the Wahoo ELEMNT RIVAL Multisport GPS Watch. Expanding from their range of bike computers and turbo trainers, Wahoo has created a highly capable GPS performance watch that is simple to set up, simple to use and provides you with all the workout data you need from your run, cycle, swim and brick training, while making the perfect partner during triathlon events, as well as being functional across a range of other sports such as paddleboarding.
Setup is simple and intuitive using the ELEMNT Companion app. How you display your data on the watch face is also customisable using this app, and connection to both the app and any additional sensors such as a heart rate strap can be done via Bluetooth or ANT+. Once on the go, you'll be able to view a whole host of data across the three disciplines - both indoors and outdoors - and the Perfect View Zoom allows you to focus in on data fields when required. The high contrast colour screen is easy to see in a range of conditions and light levels, and the Gorilla glass prevents scratching and damage from bigger knocks. The unit is waterproof to 50 metres for reliable performance in the water or in extreme conditions. When the RIVAL is in pause mode, it will remind you to restart the watch if movement is detected, ensuring you record your whole session.
- Dimensions 46.5 x 46.5 x 15.3 mm
- Display Size 1.2 in (30.4 mm) diameter
- Display Type Color
- Display Resolution 240 x 240
- Lens Material Gorilla® Glass
- Bezel Material Ceramic
- Case Material Nylon Polymer
- Strap Material Silicone
- Strap Length 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Fits wrist circumference 140 mm - 240 mm
- Weight 53 g
- Battery Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Battery Life Smartwatch Mode: 14 days
- GPS or HR Mode: Up to 24 hours
- GPS Functionality Built-in
- Supported Satellites GPS and GLONASS
- Water Rating 5 ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters)
- Perfect View Zoom Buttons Yes
- Ambient Light Sensor Yes
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.