- Size Guide
The Giant Trance X 29 2 Mountain Bike is a great full suspension trail bike which will give you hours of reliable fun.
- Frame ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum front and rear triangles, 135mm Maestro suspension, flip chip, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Fork RockShox 35 Gold RL, 150mm, 44mm offset, 15x110 Maxle Stealth, custom tuned for Giant
- Shock Fox Float DPS Performance, 185/55, custom tuned for Giant
- Handlebar Giant Contact TR35, 780x35mm, 20mm rise
- Grips Giant Tactal Pro Single S:120mm, M:120mm, L:130mm, XL:130mm
- Stem Giant Contact SL 35 S:40mm, M:40mm, L:50mm, XL:50mm
- Seatpost Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote S: 125mm travel / 30.9 x 395mm M: 150mm travel / 30.9 x 440mm L: 170mm travel / 30.9 x 450mm XL: 170mm travel / 30.9 x 450mm
- Saddle Giant Romero
- Pedals Not included
- Shifters SRAM SX Eagle, 1x12
- Rear Derailleur SRAM SX Eagle
- Brakes Tektro Orion HD-M475 4 piston hydraulic disc brakes [F]203mm, [R]180mm rotors
- Brake Levers Tektro Orion HD-M745
- Cassette SRAM SX, 11x50
- Chain SRAM SX Eagle
- Crankset SRAM SX, 30t S:165mm, M:170mm, L:170mm, XL:170mm
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims Giant AM 29 sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Hubs Giant Boost, sealed bearing
- Spokes Sapim
- Tyres [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5 WT, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Aggressor 29x2.4, EXO, TR, tubeless
- Extras Factory set up tubeless, 2.5" max tyre size, 34t max chainring size
- Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'8" (162 - 172cm)||Small|
|5'7"- 6'1" (170 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.