- Size Guide
The Giant Trance X 29 2 Mountain Bike is a great full suspension trail bike which will give you hours of reliable fun.
- Frame ALUXX SL-Grade AluminIum front and rear triangles, 135mm Maestro suspension, flip chip
- Fork Fox 36 Float Rhythm, 150mm, GRIP damper, Boost 15x110 QR, 44mm offset, custom tuned for Giant
- Shock Fox Float DPS Performance, 185/55, custom tuned for Giant
- Handlebar Giant Contact TR35, 780x35mm, 20mm rise
- Stem Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost Giant Contact Switch dropper with remote, 30.9
- Saddle Giant Romero
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters Shimano SLX
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur Shimano SLX
- Brakes Shimano MT520
- Brake Levers Shimano MT501
- Cassette Shimano SLX, 10x51
- Chain KMC X-12
- Crankset Shimano MT510, 30t
- Bottom Bracket Shimano, press fit
- Rims Giant AM 29, alloy
- Hubs Shimano, sealed bearing
- Spokes Sapim
- Tyres [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5, 3C, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Dissector 29x2.4, 3C, EXO, TR, tubeless
- Extras tubeless prepared
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'8" (162 - 172cm)||Small|
|5'7"- 6'1" (170 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.