The Specialized Epic Expert Evo Mountain Bike mixes dependability and value, featuring a 12-speed Sram GX Eagle drivetrain as well as hand-built Roval Control Carbon wheelset.
- FRAME Specialized FACT 11m, XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel
- FORK FOX Performance Step-Cast 34, Grip damper, Boost™, 44mm offset, 120mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK Custom RockShox Micro Brain shock w/ Spike Valve, AUTOSAG, 51x257mm
- FRONT HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- REAR HUB DT Swiss 370, SRAM XD 3-pawl driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- SPOKES DT Swiss Industry
- RIMS Roval Control Carbon, 25mm internal width, tubeless-ready
- INNER TUBES Presta, 60mm valve
- FRONT TYRE Ground Control, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- REAR TYRE Fast Trak, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- CRANKSET Truvativ STYLO, DUB
- CHAINRINGS Alloy, 32T
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, threaded BB
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CHAIN SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM G2 RS, hydraulic disc, organic pads, G2 S4 4-piston caliper
- REAR BRAKE SRAM G2 RS, hydraulic disc, organic pads, G2 S4 4-piston caliper
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS Specialized Trail Grips
- STEM Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails
- SEATPOST X-Fusion manic, 30.9mm, (S: 100mm, M-XL: 125mm)
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 34.9mm
- PEDALS Specialized Dirt
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.