- Size Guide
The Supercaliber 9.9 is the fastest, lightest and most capable cross-country racing bike Trek make – and that's exactly why it's Trek Factory Racing's World Cup bike of choice.
- Frame OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, IsoStrut, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Boost148, 60mm travel
- Front suspension Fox Factory 32 Step-Cast, Float EVOL air spring, FIT4 2-position damper, dual remote, tapered steerer, 44mm offset, Kashima Coat, Boost110, 15mm Kabolt axle, 100mm travel
- Rear suspension Trek IsoStrut, Fox Factory shock, air spring, DPS 2-position remote damper, Kashima Coat, 235x32.5mm
- Wheels Bontrager Kovee XXX 30, OCLV Mountain Carbon, Tubeless Ready, centerlock, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Tyres Bontrager XR1 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.20"
- Shifters SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Crank SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB, 34T alloy ring, Boost, carbon
- Bottom bracket SRAM DUB, 92mm, PressFit
- Cassette SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-50, 12 speed
- Chain SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 speed
- Saddle Bontrager Montrose Pro, 7x10mm carbon rails
- Seatpost Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.6mm, 0mm offset
- Handlebar Bontrager Kovee XXX, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 0mm rise
- Stem Bontrager Kovee Pro, 35mm, Knock Block, Blendr compatible, 0 degree
- Grips ESI Chunky
- Headset Knock Block Integrated, super light sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brakeset SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc, carbon levers, 160mm rotors
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.