- Size Guide
Nuroad Pro FE boasts a wide array of advances on the original, such as a luggage rack, fenders, lights and 40mm tires. Shimano's 2x10 speeds guarantee a quiet, dependable ride, while disc brakes provide dependable all-weather stopping power. This bicycle offers maximum steadiness, sturdy construction, and the capability to handle any terrain—making it perfect for touring and urban cycles. This package has it all!e.
- Frame description Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite, Gravel Comfort Geometry, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- Front tyre Schwalbe G-One Allround, Kevlar, 40-622
- Braking system TRP TRP Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Seatpost clamp Cube Nuroad Integrated Seat Clamp
- Seatpost Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Saddle Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Wheels Cube GR 2.3 Disc, Dynamo Front Hub
- Fork Cube Nuroad Flat Mount Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Fender & Lowrider Mounts, 12x100mm
- Gear shifting system Shimano GRX RD-RX400, 10-Speed
- Stem Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar tape/Grips Acid Bartape CX
- Handlebar Cube Gravel Race Bar
- Chain KMC X10
- Integrated shifters Shimano Tiagra ST-4700
- Front derailleur Shimano GRX FD-RX400
- Rear derailleur Shimano GRX RD-RX400, 10-Speed
- Crankset Shimano GRX FC-RX600, 46x30T
- Cassette Shimano CS-HG50, 11-36T
- Headset Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.